Water and sanitation are an urgent priority for the global community. Within the context of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), the Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) works with our clients and partners to help create a more enabling environment for accelerated and sustainable sector development.
In the field, WSP collaborates with many of the most productive public, private, and non-governmental agencies in the sector to build capacity and support sector reform. We receive funding and encouragement from various international donors and partners within the water and sanitation sector.
Our international donors include:
- Australia - AusAID (AusAID)
- Austria - Federal Ministry of Finance and Austrian Development Agency GmbH
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Denmark - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (DANIDA)
- Finland - Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Luxembourg - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Netherlands - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Norway - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Sweden - Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- Switzerland - Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- United Kingdom - Department for International Development (DFID)
- United States - US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- The World Bank